We built TagSpaces out of love and wanting to have a nice cross-platform interface for your files. Seeing active user numbers grow in GitHub, Mozilla, Google Play and Google Chrome websites is a great encouragement to spend more time evolving it, so if you really want to help, help us get more people involved. Here are the things that would help much more than donating money:
- Write an e-mail to your favourite tech news source - web site, TV show, online radio - and encourage them to review TagSpaces. So far, from what we’ve seen, a good review on a popular site is the most effective way to increase user numbers.
- Spread the word about TagSpaces: write a blog, tweet about the tool, show it to some of your friends and colleagues who might benefit from it
- Suggest TagSpaces in a community site, social network, or an online forum relevant for the topic
- Get engaged in the discussions about new features on our public Trello board.
- Support the translation of TagSpaces in your language on Transifex
- If you’re really short on time, but still want to help, then here are some options:
- Help make TagSpaces more visible to Twitter users by following our Twitter feed
- Help make TagSpaces more visible to Facebook users by liking our Facebook site
- Help make TagSpaces more visible to Google+ users by joining the Google+ community
- click on the Google +1 button for the chrome extension on the Chrome web store, or post even a one line review there - this helps a lot to promote the application on Google.
- click on the Google +1 button for the android app on the Google Play, or post review there - this will also help the promotion of the application on Google.
And of course donations are also welcome, but the previously mentioned activities, are much more important for the current state of the project.