Digital Asset Management
As a document manager, TagSpaces is suitable for organizing and browsing any kind of files.
TagSpaces is perfectly suitable for managing, organizing and browsing photos or other images thanks to the following features:
- Add tags and description to images from all kinds of image formats
- Preview many image formats directly in the application
- Generate thumbnails for JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG, BMP and WEBP image formats
- Considering the EXIF orientation in JPG files by the thumbnail generation
- Browse images in a grid and list views
- Showing images in a gallery with a presentation mode
- Setting custom thumbnail and color to folders containing media files for easy navigation and visual orientation while browsing
TagSpaces has a built-in viewer supporting many features such as:
- Zooming in and out a specific area of the image just by pointing at it with the mouse cursor and using the mouse wheel
- Changing the background color in order to increase the viewing contrast
- Black and white mode
- Rotating and mirroring of the image
- Reading EXIF and IPTC information embedded in JPG files
- Directly printing the image
- Full-screen mode
With the app you can easy preview, organize and manage audio and video files.
- Add tags and description to image from all kinds of audio or video files
- Directly play many audio and video formats thanks to the built-in media player
- Generate thumbnails for OGV, MP4, WEBM, M4V, MKV and LRV video format
- Set custom thumbnails to any file format
- Browse the audio and video files in grid and list views
With the build-in player you can preview many common audio and video file formats
- Plays audio and video files
- Support playing in picture-in-picture
- Full screen mode
- Auto-playing of media files can disabled
- Playing in a loop of the current file
- Playing in a loop of the files in the current folder
Bellow you can try a read-only demo of TagSpaces. You can also open the demo in separate tab, so you can experience it in full width.
This demo is based on TagSpaces Enterprise edition, deployed on AWS CloudFront with files hosted on Wasabi S3 service.