End-User License Agreement for TagSpaces Pro, TagSpaces Pro Web and TagSpaces Enterprise
Please read carefully before using the TagSpaces products. If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please uninstall the Product.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR TAGSPACES PRO, TAGSPACES PRO WEB AND TAGSPACES ENTERPRISE
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL:
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and TagSpaces GmbH (the SOFTWARE PROVIDER) for the SOFTWARE PROVIDER’s software product “TagSpaces Pro” or "TagSpaces Enterprise" (the SOFTWARE PRODUCT) which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the SOFTWARE PRODUCT between you and the SOFTWARE PROVIDER, (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
(1) GRANT OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
(1.1) Installation and Use. SOFTWARE PROVIDER grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed [e.g. Windows, Linux, macOS, Android].
(1.2) License Types. All Licenses are granted to users, not computers or sites. All licenses can be used for personal, commercial purposes and general use and/or in a business environment. There is 1 (one) type of license under which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used.
(1.2.1) Pro License. The Pro License grants you the license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT with all features and functionalities. The Pro License restricts the use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to the person the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is registered to. The Pro License holders are eligible to receive free updates during the time of their subscription.
(1.2.2) Pro Web License. The Pro Web License grants you the license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT with all features and functionalities. The Pro Web License restricts the use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to the person the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is registered to. The Pro Web License holders are eligible to receive free updates during the time of their subscription.
(1.2.3) Enterprise License. The Enterprise License grants you the license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT with all features and functionalities. The Enterprise License restricts the use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to the person the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is registered to. The Enterprise License holders are entitled to free updates for 12 months following the date of purchase. After this period they may purchase an extension to the free update period.
(1.3) Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
(2) DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
(2.1) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(2.2) Distribution. You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is available for download from the SOFTWARE PROVIDER's website.
(2.3) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
(2.4) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(2.5) Support Services. The SOFTWARE PROVIDER may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
(2.6) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(3) TERMINATION Without prejudice to any other rights, SOFTWARE PROVIDER may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
(4) COPYRIGHT All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by the SOFTWARE PROVIDER or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by the SOFTWARE PROVIDER.
(5) NO WARRANTIES The SOFTWARE PROVIDER expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. The SOFTWARE PROVIDER does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PROVIDER makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. The SOFTWARE PROVIDER further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
(6) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall the SOFTWARE PROVIDER be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if the SOFTWARE PROVIDER has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the SOFTWARE PROVIDER be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. The SOFTWARE PROVIDER shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
Rev7. February 2024