This perspective supports most of the standard Kanban boards features like drag and drop of tasks and columns plus a lot a standard TagSpaces features.
- Adding tags, thumbnails and description to cards
- If the cards are markdown files, you can have lists with checkbox and embedding images by a paste
- Custom wallpaper image, background color or gradient for the board
- Showing the files of the current board folder in order to drag and drop files from there
- Import of Trello boards exported as JSON files
- Having bookmarks, screenshots, PDFs, saved web pages as cards in the columns
- Offline first approach as the everything in TagSpaces
In order to be able to represent many kind of processes, this TagSpaces perspective tries to be as generic as possible
- Software development board
- Personal Kanban
- Board for recruiting process
- Weekly plan
- You name it ...
Bellow is a read-only demo of TagSpaces, where tagging and file operations are disabled. The demo can be opened in a separate tab, for an experience in full width of the browser.