Kanban boards in TagSpaces ProThe Kanban perspective turns any folder with sub folders into a Kanban board, where the sub folders are presented as columns and the files in the sub folders as cards.
This makes you completely independent from the countless online tools offering management of Kanban boards as a software service.
This perspective supports most of the standard Kanban boards features like drag and drop of tasks and columns plus a lot a standard TagSpaces features.
- Adding tags, thumbnails and description to cards
- If the cards are markdown files, you can have lists with checkbox and embedding images by a paste
- Custom wallpaper image, background color or gradient for the board
- Showing the files of the current board folder in order to drag and drop files from there
- Import of Trello boards exported as JSON files
- Having bookmarks, screenshots, PDFs, saved web pages as cards in the columns
- Offline first approach as the everything in TagSpaces
Some example Kanban boards
In order to be able to represent many kind of processes, this TagSpaces perspective tries to be as generic as possible
- Software development board
- Personal Kanban
- Board for recruiting process
- Weekly plan
- You name it ...
Bellow is a read-only demo of TagSpaces, where tagging and file operations are disabled. The demo can be opened in a separate tab, for an experience in full width of the browser.
This demo is based on TagSpaces Enterprise (deployed on Cloudflare Pages with Wasabi object storage). If the demo is not displayed in your browser, you can open it in a separate tab