Version 1.6.1606 was just released to the public today. It is minor release, fixing some bugs and adding some new features like:
- Opening of media files - Now you are able to open media files such as video and audio in TagSpaces. This gives the ability TagSpaces to project your local files to the Google’s Chromecast directly. Currently the following file extensions are supported: OGG, OGV, OGA, OGX, SPX, OPUS, MP3, MP4, M4P, WAV, WAVE, WEBM, M4V, M4A, MOV.
- Browsing source code files - in addition to the media files, you can open the source code of many programming languages. This makes TagSpaces a convenient source code browser.
- Create new file dialog redesigned - now it is possible to tag the file you are creating in the process of its creation.
- Adding multiple tags in the tag groups - it is now possible to add in one step many tags, separated by comma in tag groups.
- Move tags to first position - in addition to moving a tag to the left and right in the filename, it is now possible to move it to the very first position.