Despite the fact that the version number looks as a minor release, it offers some bugfixes. It also has the following new features:
- The main improvement is supporting of ODF files (e.g. ODT, ODS, ODG, ODP). For this feature I have used a library from the webodf.org. Unfortunately due some security restrictions it have to be disabled in the chrome and the firefox extensions.
- Starting of the application in the last opened location is another feature, requested by many users.
- The following key bindings were also added:
command+r- reloads the current document
command+s- saves the current document if opened for editing
esc- closes the current document
alt-enter- shows the document properties
- "Send to" functionality is a cool feature added for the Android users, so now you can send any file to some other Android application like for example your email client.
- And finally, a support for the Google's WEBP image format (not for Firefox) was added.